Friday, January 6, 2012

Whimzicals in the AGnews Gift section


Friends and fans of Whimzicals.  Just wanted to add this little tidbit here to share.  In November a piece of my Whimzical Artwork made its way to the Florida AGnews, an Agricultural Journal.  It is via my cow artwork that I was found and added to this magazine's Featured Florida Art and Artists ... I have several Cow and horse pieces of Artwork listed with http://www.cowartandmore.com, and it was through this venue that I was found and made my way into the magazine shopping area.  Just a fun little Tidbit for the beginning of the new year... Happy 2012 my many supporters & readers!   Jo

2 comments:

Annie - said...

WOOOOO HOOOO! I just saw this post. That is fantastic!

Annie - said...

Hey, me again. it posted me as "unknown" darn it all!
AnniesDoodlebugz.com
:-D

 
Artwork © Jo Lynch