Monday, June 7, 2010

Hospital Update/ Starfish Last of the grouping

Last of the designs for the hospital project of signage & whiteboards as far as I know. I just sent this piece in for approval. If accepted, then this project will be complete, and I will at some point put all of the designs together for a complete review. I still have to work on resizing the pieces as they all must conform to an exact size, and I've found that the camera distorts the actual size. A job for another day.

New images for the Art4Critters have been added and sold. So far we have sold all of the originals that I have painted for this project with 100% of the monies going to the individual sanctuaries and rescues. This particular piece is going to benefit Animal Dreams. It is up for sale on Ebay now. Ghost Kitty is a tiny Aceo for those of you who love to collect them. A perfect way to help out the "critters" and collect some original art.
For perfect Father's Day gifts or just a gift for yourself, don't forget my fabulous collection of designs on Tee Shirts and many other gift items. My Shop & my Website

2 comments:

Cat Salter said...

The star fish has turned out great! You said you were having a challenge with it last week. Looks fab now! Love the colour.

Wendy Wright said...

Love the starfish and the ghost kitty pieces. Just awesome!

 
Artwork © Jo Lynch