Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tampa General Hospital Project Finally Complete

DOLPHIN DRIVE IN NEW NEO NATAL UNIT -TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL















The long awaited Tampa General Hospital project is completed on my end.  The Hospital has opened 4 of the seven wings.  I was sent one image so far of the hospital with a view of the hallway, Dolphin Drive.  My husband and I plan to drive over one day soon, and see the entire project for ourselves.  Thank you all for your interest and support during this project.
Onsies and baby shirts with the Seahorse design available now at http://www.zazzle.com/whimzicals/gifts?cg=196250482321093516

2 comments:

~ Marie ~ said...

Congratulations! What a blessing for those in the hospital to view your joyful designs. Wow.

Wendy Wright said...

Yay, Jo Congratulations! I know you have been working on this project a long time! Your art will be wonderful for all to see and enjoyed! :)

 
Artwork © Jo Lynch