Saturday, July 17, 2010

Paisley Kitty and French Bulldog

Please consider joining my blog, especially if you are an artist. I love sharing with other artists and communicating. The net has made it so much easier for all of us to share materials, thoughts, ideas, new products and our artwork. Thank You, Jo / aka Whimzicals.com
-----------------------------------------------

New piece, new designs for Tee Shirts and gift items. I paint almost everyday and find it impossible to write everyday, so I must be missing some of the writing gene. I have a partial writing gene. :) My Mom wrote well.



-----------------------------------------------
New piece up for Art4Critters this week, a French Bulldog Aceo. Aceo's are very affordable Artwork, miniature pieces. 2.5" x 3.5"
They are Originals that anyone can purchase and own their own collection of art. Think about it!
This is piece #14 of my 52 weeks of donating 100% of the sale to helping the animals in various shelters.

---------------------------------------------
I'm now tweaking the pieces for final printing for the sign company for the Tampa General Neo Natal unit, also known as the NIC unit being built at the Tampa General Hospital. I will put all of the pieces up somewhere together once the tweaking process is complete. Thanks to those of you who ask about this project. It was a great project and lots of fun.


3 comments:

Wendy Wright said...

Beautiful as always Jo! :)

Cindy Belseth said...

Wow! Your work is beautiful! I LOVE the colour! So glad I came across your blog! :)

Robin said...

Hi Jo...Love your interesting and most colorful work..may I feature one of your pieces on my blog ..The Showcase..? ..let me know..!

 
Artwork © Jo Lynch