Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Art 4 Critters Project/ An Aceo a week



We've been brainstorming in our Art4Critters group for ways to raise more money for our various rescues. I decided that I would paint one ACEO a week and put it up for sale on Ebay (for now). I will be donating 100% of the sale of the small painting to whatever animal charity I list it for. This is the first one of 52 weeks. I'm hoping to sell one most weeks, so that by the end of the 52 week year, I will have added some quality cash flow to our different shelters. With your help, all things are possible. Spread the word.

This is Lolita. Lolita is a 4 year old, feisty, tiny girl - whippet size. She showers on the affection with much exuberance!
She can be found (if still available) at Greyhound Friends For Life.
SOLD

This painting can be found in my Ebay store. To find more Ebay listings for Art4Critters, Search Ebay A4C .

I will not always be doing a painting/drawing of an animal that is available for adoption, but I do enjoy doing that from time to time. I hope you enjoy following along with our new project for Art4Critters. Please join my blog to follow along, or follow me on Twitter. I'd love to have you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so adorable Jo! I love the Sea Horses in the last post to. Your artwork is always stunning:)

Hugs,
Bobbie

Wendy Wright said...

Awwhh so beautiful Jo! What a wonderful thing to do! :)

 
Artwork © Jo Lynch