Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Piece for Hospital Project


I have a good start on the next piece in the series for the hospital. This piece is of another Fl. animal, always popular with tourists. The Flamingo. I am still designing as I design as I work. I see that I need more differentiation in the two birds, but I'm sharing a bit of the working process by including this partially completed new piece.
Thanks for looking... Peek at my website if you haven't already.
Whimzicals

"May the brush paint your day with beautiful colors"… Jo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing how this progresses! You are successful at making a typical Florida subect interesting! Way to go! You work on the flamingos and I'll cover the other typical Florida subject, Manatees! http://evelynmccorristinpetere.blogspot.com
Great work!

 
Artwork © Jo Lynch